Shirt & Shoe

Five of the Best Travel Destinations for 2020

The Top 5 Dream Destinations For 2020

Even the most seasoned traveler can have some difficulty picking out their next destination. Here, you will find the top five travel destinations to help you narrow your long vacation destination list.

Florianopolis, Brazil – Enjoy The Beauty Of Nature

In all of South America, this is without a doubt one of the best places that you can travel to in this area. Located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean it is an exquisite and peaceful paradise. The tranquil beaches, and the overall beauty of this area, is characterized by the unspoiled nature and beautiful white sand beaches.

Machu Picchu in Peru

This place is where the old world meets up with the modern world. At one time or another, it was inhabited by Spanish colonists, explorers, tribes, and Indians. This city’s star attractions, however, are its hidden temples such as Machu Picchu City. This history is very real and not just a myth; it was built during the fifteen century by the Incas, and is situated 2340 meters over sea level in between two of the Andes mountains. The beautiful area has now been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visitors have been thrilled by its beauty since it was first discoved by Hiram Bingham in 1911.

Reasons to visit Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Rio is known around the world for its vibrancy. The awesome landmarks and exotic culture have helped this destination grow to be one of the most traveled vacation destinations in the world. Anyone who visits Rio de Janeiro will want to take in the lovely beaches, the hot nightlife and the culture filled festivals. If you have a chance to travel to this city, keep an eye out for the architecture in the area, look for the Cristo Redentor statue and make sure to visit Copacabana beach.

Brazil — Paraguay — Iguazu Falls, Argentina

On the border of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina, Iguazu Falls is a waterfall that is considered to be one of the natural wonders of the world. With a width of 2.7 kilometers, these falls are breathtaking! Argentina is home to 80% of the waterfall while Brazil claims the other 20%. The second largest waterfall in the world, second only to Niagara Falls, is a wonderful place to see. Adding a little more adventure to your visit, you can see the Iguaza falls by boat.

Travel to Buenos Aires, Argentina

For an experience of mixed cultures, a visit to Buenos Aires is a requirement. Situated along the La Plata river, Buenos Aires is known for its night life, making it the perfect spot for those looking to have fun on their vacation. Can’t-miss tourist destinations in Buenos Aires include the city’s famous local cafes and the first established government building. Another option is the pink house, the residence of the President of Argentina. Another place that you should visit in Buenos Aires is one of its main streets, Florida Street, a location for many of the most important commercial aspects of the city including cafés, shops and restaurants. Visitors can even take a trip to the Cathedral of Mitropolten to pay their respect to Jose de San Martin, a popular professional fighter and native of Argentina.

Leave a Reply